- 1 ½ cups plain, fat-free yogurt
- 1 ½ cups fresh or frozen berries (blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries)
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 6 paper cups, 5oz. to 9oz. size
- Aluminum foil
- Wooden Popsicle® sticks
- Place yogurt, fruit (slightly thaw frozen fruit first) and banana in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly into paper cups.
- Cover each paper cup with foil. Make a slit in the center of the foil covers and insert one Popsicle stick in each cup.
- Place in freezer for 3 to 4 hours or until frozen solid.
- Peel off paper cup and serve.